<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, April 04, 2009

busy busy sian week~

anyway, congrats to nj indian dance=P
for getting GwH~~~

and and and. . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA SHENNIE!!! - 2nd April
(will get your present soon hehe)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM~ -16th April

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YAWN- 12th April

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE(jianqin) -13th April

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QIAO - 6thApril

haha had to list all of them down before i forget to post in on my blog.
i dont think i will have time nxt week to post stuff...

yup=)

LOVE YOU GUYS/GIRLS/MUM!!
lols.

heh. i shall dedicate this nice confusing poetic song to you all then.
its called flightless bird.
heard it in the twilight movie and instantly fell in love.
LIKE, really really deeply in LOVE.

here's the lyrics:(im not sure if u can understand larh)

I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird,
jealous,
weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big billed looming

Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and
clean Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird,
brown hair
bleeding

Or lost you?
American mouth
Big billed, stuck going down

=================